Hacking DSTT/TTDS Software/Real Time Save Help!

Anthocyanin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My TTDS/DSTT won't load the firmware for other flashcarts. All I really want is for my TTDS/DSTT to be able to real time save. (Or better, use the Supercard DSTWO firmware.) So basically, I need help from people who know STUFF. STUFF that I need, OK?!? I don't know how to describe the STUFF that I need for this problem.
P.S. My TTDS/DSTT is real.
P.P.S This is my first 30 minutes in GBAtemp.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Right...there are separate "firmwares", as you put them (they would be called kernels), for different flashcarts with good reason. They aren't the same flashcart and don't have the same hardware. Your current question would be similar to someone asking why putting the "firmware" of a PS3 doesn't work on the Wii. Unfortunately, you have no options for getting RealTimeSave unless you buy a new flashcart that has that feature.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Anthocyanin said:
My TTDS/DSTT won't load the firmware for other flashcarts. All I really want is for my TTDS/DSTT to be able to real time save. (Or better, use the Supercard DSTWO firmware.) So basically, I need help from people who know STUFF. STUFF that I need, OK?!? I don't know how to describe the STUFF that I need for this problem.
If you want to use the SCDS2 firmware, then buy the SCDS2 as it is the only cart that supports the SCDS2 firmware.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Anthocyanin said:
Real Time save?

Many people want it, and after nobody use it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1