Hacking DSTT/TTDS FAQ

GGC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got mine from DealXtreme (so cheap) and since my R4 spring seems to be getting weird.
I was wondering which brand I should get for the microSD card: does it matter like on the R4?
I was looking at a 4GB SDHC Kingston one:

What do you guys have?
Thanks!

tony9595

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone I just bought a DSTT but there seems to be a problem with it, when I got it I put the firmware and a ROM inside of it, it worked perfectly, then I turned it off and when I tryed to play again, I only got 2 white screens, my DS freezes as soon as I turn it on, and it´s because of the TTDS, because I tryed with my other games and they worked perfectly, it wasn´t the micro SD memory, because I took it out and then turned my DS on with the TTDS inside it, and nothing happened, I uploaded a video to youtube showing what´s happening with my TTDS, I must say that I didn´t bend it or something like that, and I´m not sure if I shoul do it or not, please help me!

here is the link to my video, please, please help me, I don´t know what to do... http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=sAkXibG9J2k

jakesongs

Trophies
XP
Country
Tony9595
I have heard that a fragmented SD card can cause problems.
Try saving off all your files on the SD card.
Reformat the SD card, then replace your saved files.

mick711

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It is possible to update first page ?
Firmware now is 1.16 and FAQ is very good so it's better if it's update
wink.gif

Thanks

Ethantim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can using a fake DSTT destroy your DS console? Is this called 'bricking'?

I bought 3 cards from Focal point, all 3 have the slots on the left side but all work perfectly. I've used one of the cards for about a month but the other 2 only a week or so. I'm worried now that I'm sitting on a time bomb that could harm my consoles. Is this the case?

Thank you.

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
i have a dsn5 and it eats up my battery reall quike(i get 3 hours of max even on the lowest setting)and im thinking about buying a new flash cart,all i can find are r4 and dstt and thought i should go with dstt.how many hours i can get using a dstt?

Anj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, you should add the "white screen of death" for fakes and the bricked. Seems like thats one of the most asked questions here xP

foladar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could a legit DSTT purchased from DealExtreme brick a DS Lite? I'm completely new to DSes in general, but I assumed it couldn't because it was simply read as a basic cart, such as a regular game? Thanks in adv.

jamti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help.

Ok, with my ttds, can i play GBA games?
or do i have to download a GBA thing so i can?
Also if u know the answer to my question can u plz give me a link to it.

Thank you.

grainsofrain

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

So I recently deleted a few roms off my DSTT and then at the bottom of my list, there's some random filenames for those exact games (with the same icon and all) and I can still play them. But I can't seem to figure out how to delete them permanently? Because they're still there and I can't find it in the card on my computer...

Ginjaboy117

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Any one know a REAL way to fix the problem with the DSTT freezing, permanently, because having it freeze in the middle of a game and then not working for a long time is really irritating.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Read the new FAQ that is stickied at the top of the DSTT forum, and follow the directions under Q: My DSTT used to work, but doesn't work any more. What do I do?.

-Bri

szendii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plz Someone help me, I have a probelm which i have not found in any forum. I can run games with my dstt but randomly it turns off. Sometimes i can play an hour+ sometimes it goes away in 3 minutes. I appriciate any kind of help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo