Hacking DSTT SYSTEM ERROR CODE

saintdave1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All i have had a dstt for 1 year and i have had no problems with it untill now, i have loaded some newer games and they dont work(boot up)
[Rom loading failed]
load rom errcode=-7
please reset system
this is the same with both my girls tt cards....the games work fine on a new M3 card!! but i would like to keep the dstt's
hope someone can help

thanks saint....

B

ball2012003

did you change the names of the games
thats what i did once then when i put the names to the original way they were when i downloaded them then they didnt get that message that you said

saintdave1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi thanks for your help.....
Bri.....some of the newer games do work some of the ones that dont are imagine teachers, dream weddings and my little pet shop.
evilishan.... i have tryed to update the firmware but no joy however i think i will save reformat load the new firmware and try that, i just put it on last time and prob didnt work...
ball2012003 .....i do rename them but always .nds files

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you have the latest firmware (currently 1.16), it's possible that those games just don't work on the DSTT (and won't without a firmware update).

Maybe someone can test them out for you and let you know if they work for them.

-Bri

JAYJ1AY

Trophies
XP
Country
HAD THE SAME PROB WITH FIFA 09, ERROR CODE 7. DOWNLOADED 1.16 AT LINFOXDOMAIN.COM. TOOK ALL 3 TT MENUS OFF CARD (V1.07) PUT ALL 3 1.16 ON AND ALL OLD GAMES AND NEW WORKED FINE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-