DSTT freexes on loading...

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by wardy277, Jan 13, 2008.

1. wardy277
    OP

wardy277 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2007
    United States
    I have just got my new DSTT card and have filled a 1gb kingston card with 28 roms. It all worked fine so i decided to put some more games on. I put about 4 new ones on and when i ran them they got to saving sav file then it freezes. i turned it off and on again and the games that worked before now done work. there is no blue progress bar on the botom and the bottom left icon stops.

I removed all the sav game file and it seemed to work, so a few at a time i put my saves back on and i found that one of them was causeing theis. then the next day it happened agan, non of the games work. I really dont want to keep going theough and removing my saves. Is this limited to the DSTT or does it happen to all the cards.

Should i get a different type, i see that the R4DS is popular but isnt there different versions, like m3 real?

Chris

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice