Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
rave420 said:
You're new to the flashcard scene, and you bought a DSTT from a page that seems legit to you, and you pay your 60$ or whatever for it.

Original DSTT is available for $3,11 with shipping.

Get over it.

And "fake killer" is disabled in all custom firmwares.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rave420 said:
what a load of bollocks.
I'd be pissed if i loaded the official firmware on my card that i believe to be genuine, and it irreversibly damages my hardware.
There is no warning whatsoever, imho those guys are worse then the kid that wrote the NDSBricker.

Seriously, imagine the following scenario.
You're new to the flashcard scene, and you bought a DSTT from a page that seems legit to you, and you pay your 60$ or whatever for it.
you get the card in the mail, you go to the official DSTT website and download the latest official firmware. You put it on your card, turn it on, and your card instantly becomes garbage.
If that is not a straight up malicious act as well as an insult to everybody that tries to buy a DSTT then i don't even know.

That is like i bring my fake rolex to a rolex certified repair shop, and upon giving them my fake rolex he tells me it's fake and smashes it with a hammer. WTF man.

I wanted to own one of every flash card for experimental purposes, but i think i will skip the DSTT completely, after seeing how their team treats people that decide to buy a product with their name on it (genuine or not).
Most people won't even know they bought a fake until they run into problems. And DSTT's support is to destroy your card, so you can go buy the real one. Thank you for nothing.

This.

To add to that, the DSTT Team steal the work of people who work hard make unofficial updates for their cart (RGF and YSMenu), and pass it off as an "official update".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It sounds good actually, I like butterscotch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It sucked don't know wtf these little bits and pieces are they use now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I live maybe 3 minutes from a Dairy Queen, so I would just go there for ice cream anything anyways. I usually get the Oreo Blizzard, or a Peanut Buster Parfait.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats a dairy queen?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ice cream shop
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, mmmm ice cream
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums a dairy queen
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mmmmm uremum
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Always shooting that dairy out uremums tiddies
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My thread front ten years ago got 10,000 views lol
  • DolphinCube @ DolphinCube:
    Sup peps? I rarely talk on here but is there a way to disable the ads that cover the chat a lil. Its annoying at times
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can avoid the ads by becoming a paid Patron.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @DolphinCube, or use an adblocker
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i'd recommend ublock origin
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i'd recommend ublock origin