dstt /dsi xl update

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by scottishriver, Jul 24, 2012.

Jul 24, 2012

dstt /dsi xl update by scottishriver at 11:16 AM (1,833 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. scottishriver
    OP

Newcomer scottishriver Newbie

Ireland
    hope someone can help i have been searching all week for a answer hope i can get help here.
    my sister in law wanted her kids dsi connected to the internet when she got a router in the house so i connected them
    and without knowng i updated there dsi and also i updated my sons and now there dstt cards dont work.
    now i read somewhere you can flash r4i in a ds but i dont know can you flash the dstt, please help its summer and
    kids are bored and doing my head in. Thank you

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    You'll need to go to the site printed on the DSTT cart and see if there's an update for DSi/XL firmware 1.4.4 (the current latest). If there is such an update, download and run it on a DS or DS Lite.

3. scottishriver
    OP

Newcomer scottishriver Newbie

Ireland
    i will give it a try thanks, one more thing the chip keeps freezing and i am thinking of getting my son another one but not a dstt as it is brain burn trying to update.
    any suggestions on another flash card at a good price

4. Pong20302000

Member Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Japan
    DSTT cant update
    DSTTi can but its not been for a while and doesn't work on latest DSi

http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/dsi_r4i_gold_slot-1_flashcard_type_d__www_r4ids_cn__3ds_1_4_4_compatible_wood_3ds.html

id suggest this card as updated in 24 hours of a DSi/3DS console update
    but note you will need an older console to update the card if the console has been already updated
    (the site will send you the card with the latest update already applied tho)