DSOrganize2

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by klopfdreh, Apr 18, 2009.

Apr 18, 2009

DSOrganize2 by klopfdreh at 11:26 AM (781 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. klopfdreh
    OP

Member klopfdreh GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Hello, do someone tried to hide files with dsorganize till now? For me the function doesn't work on AK2i!

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't..

2. Andytoxic

Newcomer Andytoxic Advanced Member

Germany
    It has worked a long time ago for me on my AK2 and my AKRPG with DSorganize 2.7 I think.

P.S. How you are using DSorganize on your flashcard so that it isn't damaging your SD card filesystem because every time i am saving a drawed picture with it it's corrupting my filesystem. [​IMG]

3. klopfdreh
    OP

Germany
    didn't tested the drawing of pictures, but there are a lot of troubles with ak2i. For example

1. the touchpen doesn't work
    2. hiding the files doesn't work

thats what I have tested so far. I'm setting up my system for all I have been used on my dslite and everything is running fine. The only thing I had to do is, to upgrade from scummvm 0.11.1 to 0.13.0 beta because the 0.11 couldn't save gamestats.

Ah by the way I'm using akaio 1.4.1 Propper with the newest file loader (13.04.09) and the newest wifi plugin. May this prevent the filesystemcorruption.

4. Findecanno

Member Findecanno GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Its not the ak2i its the DSi. I have the same problem and it worked fine on my fat ds. I posted about it in the thread for ds organize 3.3 so hopefully it will get fixed

5. klopfdreh
    OP

Germany
    Watch out when you are using DSOrganize - I had a lot of terrible file system errors on the sd after playing around with the browser. I restored my flashcard from a backup and formated my sd card with panasonic again.

I deleted it from my installed homebrew apps because I don't want my files to be corrupted.