DSOrganize

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by GenesisX, Jul 6, 2009.

Jul 6, 2009

DSOrganize by GenesisX at 3:22 AM (629 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. GenesisX
    OP

Member GenesisX GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Okay. i try to connect to the IRC on DSO(3.2) everything works.. until it says "Not Enough parameters for USER"

Then it DCs...

Anyone got ideas how to fix it?

(i know of CLIRC.. but its too much work(I think so))

2. ChuckMcB

Member ChuckMcB GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    The "Not enough parameters" error in IRC is normally caused by not having entered a nickname or username, or having non-standard characters in either of these fields. Head for DSOrganize's settings and double check.

3. James_Wulfe

Member James_Wulfe GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If clirc is too much work for you then your just lazy, secondly i cant repeat myself enough on this DONT USE 3.2 its unstable and unfinished, use 3.1129, as for the "user" problem, apperently your also to lazy to look at the configuration menu for dso as well because if you had you would notice you need a "nickname" to use the irc app....... [​IMG]

No offense but if your this lazy stay away from our chat i will just end up banning you for asking dumb questions you could have gotten by reading a freaking manual..... [​IMG]

4. GenesisX
    OP

United States

5. James_Wulfe

Member James_Wulfe GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well that is exactly what the "user" field is, if its not working and still complaining about a user needed even after the fact that you added a user, which you failed to mention it the original post allowing me to assume you were this dumb ;p ( you try being an admin of this 2 year old dead app and see if your disposition gets any better then mine rofl) then the only thing i can think of is that, well dso is a dead and the project fails horribly now and should be put on the shelf with the rest of the abandoned homebrew, i really just suggest using clirc, or maybe another irc app like ircds or sylphirc. sorry

[​IMG]

6. GenesisX
    OP

United States
    srry for not mentioning it [​IMG] guess i'll try another irc app