Homebrew DSorganize

DJ_Brownie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone, i have just installed DSorganize on my DSTT and booted it up, it works fine and dandy but i am just a bit miffed by the fact i cant launch all my ROMs. so i was wondering if there is a some type of patch or some why i can launch my ROMs.

deciiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you can try your luck on the dsorganize wiki... BUT...

(quote from the dswiki concerning ROM loading)

QUOTE said:
Please keep in mind that DSOrganize is not and will not be a romloader at any time. Please do not submit bug reports to me that DSOrganize is not launching your roms. The homebrew launcher is meant to launch homebrew and demos, nothing else.

so i doubt you will have any luck with that.

DJ_Brownie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have read that too but when i try to launch a ROM DSorganize seems to read the ROM fine and boots into a screen that tries to DLDI patch the ROM. obvioulsy it cant patch the rom so i thought maybe there is a way to skip the patching step n launch straight to the rom,

deciiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ah. i see. can't help you with that specific problem but have you tried using some of the Custom exec_stub Files available at the dsorganize download page? i am not sure if they are directly used for the autopatching, but maybe one of those can solve the problem.

edit: maybe try this

QUOTE said:
If you disable auto-patching, chances are downloads from the homebrew database will not function anymore. If you still insist on disabling auto-patching in DSOrganize, open the config.ini file under the DSOrganize data directory, and add the line "DisablePatching=true" to the browser section.

meaculpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm actually new to the whole app thing as I've only ever used my card to play games, but I wanted to try out DSOrganize for it's PDA function (so I can keep track of work I'm doing) as wella s for it's web browser.

The thing is... I can't get it to work and I can't really find anywhere that clearly explains it. I'm using a DSTT (not fake) and have copied the DSOrganize and the dsorganize.nds file into the root of the card, but I just end up with the Perpetual Dancing Cow (PDC) issue where it says "Trying patched Driver."

The DSTT package and website say that it's supported, but I simply can't get to work. I've attempted to patch the dldi file but no matter where I look there isn't one specifically for the DSTT and so have used the R4 dldi file to patch the dsorganise.nds file... with no change to the results.

Can anyone explain how to get it going?

personager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the DSOrganize V3.2 and it just totally messed up my MicroSD Card (4GB). I worked well for the first two times but the third time when I inserted the MicroSD Card into the DSTT and put that in my DS, it said "No Card". I then put the MicroSD Card in my computer via the MicroSD Card Reader and the computer couldn't read it at all. So, it couldn't even fix this problem by formatting the MicroSD Card. So, basically everything got deleted permanently. If anyone has any suggestions or facts that will reduce or stop the chances of this happening to me again if I download the DSOrganize again, please tell me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.