Homebrew DSOrganize doesn't boot homebrew!!!!

pinoy123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm trying to use DSO to boot SSBR on my dstt and it shows white screens. It does this with all homebrew! DSO Loads fine and everything seems to work but the homebrew launcher!

I'm using a
dstt
ds lite
and a sandisk class 4 8 gb micro sdhc card!

HELP!!!!
unsure.gif

James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
Why are you even using an out of date unstable homebrew to load from anyways, seriously even on my R4 i have barely even got it to ever run homebrew, i honestly suggest using something else that isn't 2 years dead and dropped and way more stable.

amchacon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I had this problem.

Do you use micro shdc?. These micro have problems with ds organize. You should test in micro de 1 giga of 2 gigas...

PD: I am spanish, sorry for my lenguaje...

pinoy123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
amchacon said:
Hello, I had this problem.

Do you use micro shdc?. These micro have problems with ds organize. You should test in micro de 1 giga of 2 gigas...

PD: I am spanish, sorry for my lenguaje...

but it can't play SSBR without DSO

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
did you try what i said? get the unofficial TTDLDI.dat i linked to above and put it on your cart, then you'll be able to launch DSO properly so it will be able to launch homebrew.

pinoy123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I DLDI patched DSO put that ttdldi thing in the root and now DSO doesn't have that startup tune, and when I launch a homebrew it says I have to DLDI patch it or leave something in the resources folder????
unsure.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you need to use the DSTT menu or YSMenu to boot DSO, with ttdldi.dat in the correct place (root for DSTT menu, in YSMenu folder for YSMenu I think). Do you use the YSMenu loader for Moonshell 2? If so, put the ttdldi.dat file in the YSMenu folder, replacing the one in there, and then booting DSO from Moonshell 2 will work right.

pinoy123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SifJar said:
you need to use the DSTT menu or YSMenu to boot DSO, with ttdldi.dat in the correct place (root for DSTT menu, in YSMenu folder for YSMenu I think). Do you use the YSMenu loader for Moonshell 2? If so, put the ttdldi.dat file in the YSMenu folder, replacing the one in there, and then booting DSO from Moonshell 2 will work right.
it works...ty
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...