DSOrganize 2.7 to include functional web browser?

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

DSOrganize 2.7 to include functional web browser?

DragonMinded shows off new feature

DragonMinded, the talented creator of the popular DSOrganize homebrew has uploaded a Youtube video which shows off a new functioning web browser in DSOrganize 2.7 alpha. He says that unlike other browser attempts; his web browser does actually fetch and render web pages over Wi-Fi in real time.

It is unknown how advanced this browser is, and what features it offers, but hopefully all will be revealed in due time. For now, check out the video above to see the browser in action for yourself! (For a full size version enter this thread or click the video window to be taken to the Youtube page).

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seen this a few hours earlier. Looks quite interesting, even if text only. So now the question must be asked... whose browser will become more pupular? I'm betting this one.
tongue.gif

furyoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A text only browser is what I need. Seriously, do I really need graphics for browsing on the go?

Man oh man, DragonMinded is the boss.

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Danieluz

Trophies
XP
Country
Im not sure about this, but I think he only got long fingernails on the fingers that are used to play guitar, anyway, he has them on the left hand, does this mean that dragonminded is left handed? =P

Shtroodle

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im not sure about this, but I think he only got long fingernails on the fingers that are used to play guitar, anyway, he has them on the left hand, does this mean that dragonminded is left handed? =P

Either that or he's
a) a girl
b) a really heavy coke user - you usually need just one long nail for that on your pinky. If he's using all his fingernails for sniffing coke he might as well be throwing it in his nose with a shovel

But I actually prefer the guitar version
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up