DSL doesn't show acekard

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Crisp Cookie, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Crisp Cookie
    OP

Crisp Cookie GBAtemp Regular

Dec 18, 2013
    Belgium
    I have a acekard that needs a update.
    So I took the acekard and put it in my DSL en he can't find it.
    Any idee how I can solve this?

2. EyeZ

EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

Dec 4, 2009
  3. Crisp Cookie
    OP

Crisp Cookie GBAtemp Regular

Dec 18, 2013
    Belgium
    It was indeed a contact issue, it thought it was impossible because it works on my 3ds before.
    Thanks!!!

4. shubham

shubham Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2014
    India
    I dnt knw where to post but I m having a problem..I m a newbie and got an acekard 2i and a ds lite .it worked well but yesterday when I was looking through some folders I accidently started something.it was in chinese I pressed A and it said erasing and sometthing in chinese.ipanicked and off my dsl.but now when I try to load cart it only shows white screen.in the nds menu I can see narnia icon but when I start it both screen white.itried reformatting and using official acekard 2 and akaio and r4 and ys menu still wwhite screen .plz help the stores to buy flash cart are really far away.and I cant order online :/ a new

5. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    firstly, reformat the msd card using the panasonic sd formatter. drop on a fresh clean copy of akaio 1.9.0 and 1 crc verified clean rom (or homebrew). test to see if it works. if you are still unable to boot up the card, try a second msd card to rule out a damaged msd. if those tests fail then reflash the bootloader, and then format the msd card followed by a fresh clean copy of akaio 1.9.0. you'll need a ds phat or ds lite and a second flash kit to reflash the bootloader. just follow the guide linked below.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Updating_the_AK2i_Bootloader

-another world