Hacking DSL doesn't show acekard

Crisp Cookie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a acekard that needs a update.
So I took the acekard and put it in my DSL en he can't find it.
Any idee how I can solve this?

shubham

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I dnt knw where to post but I m having a problem..I m a newbie and got an acekard 2i and a ds lite .it worked well but yesterday when I was looking through some folders I accidently started something.it was in chinese I pressed A and it said erasing and sometthing in chinese.ipanicked and off my dsl.but now when I try to load cart it only shows white screen.in the nds menu I can see narnia icon but when I start it both screen white.itried reformatting and using official acekard 2 and akaio and r4 and ys menu still wwhite screen .plz help the stores to buy flash cart are really far away.and I cant order online :/ a new

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
firstly, reformat the msd card using the panasonic sd formatter. drop on a fresh clean copy of akaio 1.9.0 and 1 crc verified clean rom (or homebrew). test to see if it works. if you are still unable to boot up the card, try a second msd card to rule out a damaged msd. if those tests fail then reflash the bootloader, and then format the msd card followed by a fresh clean copy of akaio 1.9.0. you'll need a ds phat or ds lite and a second flash kit to reflash the bootloader. just follow the guide linked below.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Updating_the_AK2i_Bootloader

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I thought I saw a puttie snatch...