Hacking DsiXL only recognizes the cart 10% of the time.

endrew360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
endrew360 said:
tk_saturn said:
gumbyx84 said:
Smiths said:
I concur. DSXL takes more tries than DSi.

Oh well.

I blame AKAIO. those fuckers can't make an operating system

You sir (or madam) are an idiot. The problems people have with the XL are related to contact issues, NOT software. Its been talked about 100 times on this forum and most have come to that conclusion.

Also, until you start making free firmware updates for a cart that has all but been abandoned by its manufacturer (updatet-wise), I suggest your keep your cocky comments to yourself.
LOL.

You really don't know who Smiths is do you?

That really is the ultimate fail.
lol he's part of akaio wow that guys a dumbass
XD
jk i didnt know either
biggrin.gif
but the mistake is funny

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
gumbyx84 said:
:shrugs: How the heck was I supposed to know he was part of AKAIO project?Because the whole AKAIO thing is labelled "By Normmatt and Smiths". Derp derp.

I JUST STARTED USING AKAIO. Sorry for just downloading the firmware and not reading the entire readme file.

endrew360 said:
QUOTE(endrew360 @ Jul 5 2010, 01:47 PM)
lol he's part of akaio wow that guys a dumbass
XD
jk i didnt know either
biggrin.gif
but the mistake is funny

Dont care if your joking. mess off. Starting to realize why people warned me about this forum.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smiths said:
gumbyx84 said:
Dont care if your joking. mess off. Starting to realize why people warned me about this forum.

it's not an evil place. it's just a very impatient forum with a large readership

Could have fooled me. I know I screwed up and I owned up to it. I don't need to be ripped into more.

Again, sorry Smiths. I didn't mean to be a dick; I just hate when people who don't understand software development (which, by your comment, it seemed you didn't) start whining and/or ***ching.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y