Rysan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

Yesterday I've tried the guide on 3ds.guide to systemtransfer my way out of 11.2.
I've used a hacked 3DS with CFW (Luma) and modified the purchased (Jagged Alliance) game.

When the systemtransfertool completed the dsiware game did not show up on the target 3DS. Something went probrarly wrong. When asked to copy all systemware to the sd-card I declined.

Is there something I can do? Or did that declining mess up the entire process?

Thanks in advance!

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hi all,

Yesterday I've tried the guide on 3ds.guide to systemtransfer my way out of 11.2.
I've used a hacked 3DS with CFW (Luma) and modified the purchased (Jagged Alliance) game.

When the systemtransfertool completed the dsiware game did not show up on the target 3DS. Something went probrarly wrong. When asked to copy all systemware to the sd-card I declined.

Is there something I can do? Or did that declining mess up the entire process?

Thanks in advance!
Probably did.

Go to, System Settings -> Data -> DSiware -> microSD tab, and see if the game is there for you to import. You should have tested exporting/importing at some point on the source system so maybe it's still there.

Last edited by zoogie,

Rysan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Probably did.

Go to, System Settings -> Data -> DSiware -> microSD tab, and see if the game is there for you to import. You should have tested exporting/importing at some point on the source system.

Thanks for your help, but the game isn't there also.

When using the source 3DS card I've managed to transfer back the game to the system memory but It's not the injected game. Just the regular one. Perhaps new options?

Last edited by Rysan,

Rysan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can wait a week, then buy it and transfer it again. And this time take more care to read the guide carefully before you begin :-)

Allright, thanks for all the advice guys! So just to clarify, the only mistake I made was declining moving Systemsoftware to the SD-card?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Allright, thanks for all the advice guys! So just to clarify, the only mistake I made was declining moving Systemsoftware to the SD-card?
That's right

But there's another opportunity for a mistake after that - after the target system reboots, you have to turn it off, put the source system's card in, then restart, and choose to move DSiWare from the SD card to the system memory

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Rysan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That's right

But there's another opportunity for a mistake after that - after the target system reboots, you have to turn it off, put the source system's card in, then restart, and choose to move DSiWare from the SD card to the system memory

Well thanks again! I'm sure next week it'll work!

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1