DSiWare not showing up after systemtransfer

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Rysan, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Rysan
    OP

Rysan Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 15, 2016
    Netherlands
    Hi all,

Yesterday I've tried the guide on 3ds.guide to systemtransfer my way out of 11.2.
    I've used a hacked 3DS with CFW (Luma) and modified the purchased (Jagged Alliance) game.

When the systemtransfertool completed the dsiware game did not show up on the target 3DS. Something went probrarly wrong. When asked to copy all systemware to the sd-card I declined.

Is there something I can do? Or did that declining mess up the entire process?

Thanks in advance!

2. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    Probably did.

Go to, System Settings -> Data -> DSiware -> microSD tab, and see if the game is there for you to import. You should have tested exporting/importing at some point on the source system so maybe it's still there.

Last edited by zoogie, Dec 15, 2016
  3. Rysan
    OP

Rysan Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 15, 2016
    Netherlands
    Thanks for your help, but the game isn't there also.

When using the source 3DS card I've managed to transfer back the game to the system memory but It's not the injected game. Just the regular one. Perhaps new options?

Last edited by Rysan, Dec 15, 2016
  4. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    You can wait a week, then buy it and transfer it again. And this time take more care to read the guide carefully before you begin :-)

5. Rysan
    OP

Rysan Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 15, 2016
    Netherlands
    Allright, thanks for all the advice guys! So just to clarify, the only mistake I made was declining moving Systemsoftware to the SD-card?

6. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    That's right

But there's another opportunity for a mistake after that - after the target system reboots, you have to turn it off, put the source system's card in, then restart, and choose to move DSiWare from the SD card to the system memory

Last edited by Quantumcat, Dec 15, 2016
  7. Rysan
    OP

Rysan Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 15, 2016
    Netherlands
    Well thanks again! I'm sure next week it'll work!

Quantumcat likes this.
  8. squall14716

squall14716 GBAtemp Maniac

May 16, 2011
    United States