Hacking DSision2 & AKAIO

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey people. I was wondering if there is a way for DSision2 and AKAIO to be used on the same Acekard. In example, I want to use the "DSi Menu" look of DSision2 but have the ability to load games with AKAIO. Is that possible? Hopefully I'm not asking something that's way out there.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dter ic said:
wonder if you could dldl dsision2 and rename to acekard4.nds and place akaio inside....

That would totally be awesome. It would be cool if we could get this going. Sorry but DSision2 is way better looking. Just my opinion.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
That would totally be awesome. It would be cool if we could get this going. Sorry but DSision2 is way better looking. Just my opinion.
Well, you could theoretically use a variety of Xenon++'s tools to boot with DSision2...though you would need to set up either MS2 or the fake directory MS2 that Xenon++ provides with the WAIO download. Then you could set up inilink to work with AKAIO, and then use NDSLink to create the link files to execute within DSision2...Pretty much you would just be using the MS2's way of commercial ROM booting, but instead of using Moonshell2, you would swap it with DSision2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte