DSision2 & AKAIO

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by LightyKD, Sep 13, 2010.

Sep 13, 2010

DSision2 & AKAIO by LightyKD at 2:54 AM (1,260 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. LightyKD
    OP

Member LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

United States
    Hey people. I was wondering if there is a way for DSision2 and AKAIO to be used on the same Acekard. In example, I want to use the "DSi Menu" look of DSision2 but have the ability to load games with AKAIO. Is that possible? Hopefully I'm not asking something that's way out there.

2. Mario92

Member Mario92 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Finland
    I think it is possible to use DSision2 as default firmware and use akaio as loader but DSision is pretty buggy.

3. Dter ic

Member Dter ic ~

United Kingdom
    wonder if you could dldl dsision2 and rename to acekard4.nds and place akaio inside....

4. LightyKD
    OP

Member LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

United States
    That would totally be awesome. It would be cool if we could get this going. Sorry but DSision2 is way better looking. Just my opinion.

5. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    Well, you could theoretically use a variety of Xenon++'s tools to boot with DSision2...though you would need to set up either MS2 or the fake directory MS2 that Xenon++ provides with the WAIO download. Then you could set up inilink to work with AKAIO, and then use NDSLink to create the link files to execute within DSision2...Pretty much you would just be using the MS2's way of commercial ROM booting, but instead of using Moonshell2, you would swap it with DSision2.