DSI XL SC DSTWO Issue

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by martyd42, Jan 8, 2012.

Jan 8, 2012

DSI XL SC DSTWO Issue by martyd42 at 6:01 PM (500 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. martyd42
    OP

Newcomer martyd42 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi I recently bought a SC DSTWO, I also bought a brand new 4GB SD card formatted it downloaded firmware 1.13 and DSTWO v1.11_1108, updated the card in a dslite, which worked fine but when i put the card in the dsi xl it says no game card is inserted in the system.The card works fine in the dslite and also in my daughters dsi which is 1.4.3 but it just refuses to work in my dsi xl 1.4.3 I should also add that my daughters M3i zero card works on the DSI XL so i dont think the XL is broken please any help will be greatly appreciated i have tried numerous reformats and sd cards

2. Terminator02

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    It's probably a contact issue with the DSTWO, it doesn't sound like it has anything to do with your sd card.

3. martyd42
    OP

Newcomer martyd42 Newbie

United Kingdom
    So im guessing its the paper trick then do you think its better to open the card and put the paper inside or just wrap the paper around the outside

4. Terminator02

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    Inside if you can, the cart construction is different from the acekard, but someone has reported having success modifying his cart to improve the contact (although he never explained his method).