Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
DSi XL 1.4.5
UNLAUNCH 2.0
TWiLightMenu++

Initially, everything worked fine, but after a while the touchscreen stopped working in TWiLightMenu - neither in the menu itself, nor in games. In the original firmware, it works without problems. I tried to change the memory card, the version of TWiLightMenu from January 2022 - the touchscreen does not work. There are mentions of this problem on the Internet, but there is no answer what to do about it.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried to start `Launcher` using Unlaunch after the issue occurred? Maybe the touch settings got corrupt somehow.

cakraaaschanel

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
DSi XL 1.4.5
UNLAUNCH 2.0
TWiLightMenu++

Initially, everything worked fine, but after a while the touchscreen stopped working in TWiLightMenu - neither in the menu itself, nor in games. In the original firmware, it works without problems. I tried to change the memory card, the version of TWiLightMenu from January 2022 - the touchscreen does not work. There are mentions of this problem on the Internet, but there is no answer what to do about it.
try Updating the Twilight menu? somehow works fine (My Reccomendation is 24.8 or the latest)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c