Hacking DSI XL is at 1.4U, and a update is available.

Takenover83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got a XL. It is currently at 1.4U. I thought this was the latest, but there seems to be a update available. Safe? Not Safe? My Acekard 2i is on the way.

GWEndlessDuel

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL is it safe...what kind of question is that, unless you want to likely render your card inoperable for now of course it's not. Anyway people are reporting it on GameFAQs as well. I haven't checked myself yet as I just got the XL two days ago and I don't know if it'll ask me or not to do the "upgrade" without confirming first...however it still lets me access the shop for now.

luisrodl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did the update on my XL when I checked if there was a update available and my M3 Zero is working A-OK, the update is safe.
smile.gif

Takenover83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your FAQ is a nice read, but seeing as this update was new and version number did not change, it needed to be answered. So please refrain from the noob calling, as it is not needed.

Takenover83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that is the case, then maybe add that bit to the FAQ, so future XL owners know that a update from 1.4, is just a minor update, and nothing to be concerned with.

Takenover83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fearofshorts said:
But that information would become outdated in just a month or two!

Err then it would be time for the FAQ to be updated anyway, right? Guess it's just more fun to throw the noob word around.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, the update will make your DSi/XL a useless brick that will later turn into a bomb that will destroy your state... Or maby even country, don't you see? Nintendo makes so many versions of DS such as DS Phat/DS lite/DSi/DSi XL so they can target all consumers. I'm not gonna update for that very reason! And I'm too lazy.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
Guys, the update will make your DSi/XL a useless brick that will later turn into a bomb that will destroy your state... Or maby even country, don't you see? Nintendo makes so many versions of DS such as DS Phat/DS lite/DSi/DSi XL so they can target all consumers. I'm not gonna update for that very reason! And I'm too lazy.
OMG must haz te updatez now fur bomin te capitul uf califurnya

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1