Hacking dsi won't work?

jackevee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I got home, I played paper airplanes on my dsi. After I quit it, I tried to use my m3izero, and it said:
ERROR, PLEASE TURN OFF THE DSI SYSTEM. REFER TO THE DSI OPTIONS MANUAL FOR DETAILS, or something like that. I don't know what is going on. After that I tried using anything else and nothing worked. Please tell me what is going on and what I can do to fix it.
rofl.gif

jackevee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I havn't updated or anything. I looked other places online and one of them said that nintendo sent out and update that was manditory or something, and that anyone using a flashcart at the time would have their dsi messed up. I assumed this wasn't true, but maybe it really happened? Is anything similar happening?

jackevee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i updated the 1.4.1, but wasn't there a new on called 1.7.1 I think so because even before this happened, when I tried going to go to dsishop, it said, I need to update to 1.7.1 first

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
IIRC hasn't there been posts like this before for other flashcards (I'm thinking mainly about the AK2i) - where for some unknown reason they stopped working with a similar message of 'ERROR, PLEASE TURN OFF THE DSI SYSTEM. REFER TO THE DSI OPTIONS MANUAL FOR DETAILS' - something about a possible corrupted header or something like that

The cure, I think, was to re-install the 1.4.1 'upgrade' for the card in question.

Which means for the M3i0 using the 'Core Data file' & that funny lead that plugs into a USB slot & the m3i0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up