AdriAcnl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone ! ^^
I am new to this site and I learned from my friend that it could install luma3ds on his console with a DSI ware! only, I only have 3DS ware that are not compatible with this feat :( I also have Freakyfoms deluxe but I do not think that with freakyhax I can install Luma: _ (
I have a lot of questions!

1-Can I install luma3ds with freakyhax or painthax?

2-Can I install Luma with a 3ds ware? (if necessary I can give the list of the games that I download legally)

3-if possible would there be a charitable soul that could give me a code or others so that I can buy the dsi ware bugs'N'ball to install Luma (if the other methods can not install luma)?

P-s : sorry for my bad English because I'm french ! :)

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
1) only if you have a firmware below 11.4
2) with DSiWare yes, they have to be legally downloaded from the eshop and installed not random website or a friend
3) not going to happen,

your friend should have already told you all this

AdriAcnl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay ;'(
my friend had already told me that with Freakyhax I could not but I wanted to inquire anyway, my firmware is 11.6.0-39E so I can not have luma with soundhax :( parcontre I have another question, my friend has the game DSi ware Bugs'N'ball and he could install Luma3DS god mod9 and freeshop

-1 is it possible to ask nintendo to transfer the DSI ware from his ID network to mine knowing that my friend wants?

-2 if i try the method or have it have a hacked source console and a console like mine that does not contain DSI ware i risk losing my account, my friends and my games bought on nintendo eshop?

I'm really sorry to ask so many questions :) xD

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Okay ;'(
my friend had already told me that with Freakyhax I could not but I wanted to inquire anyway, my firmware is 11.6.0-39E so I can not have luma with soundhax :( parcontre I have another question, my friend has the game DSi ware Bugs'N'ball and he could install Luma3DS god mod9 and freeshop

-1 is it possible to ask nintendo to transfer the DSI ware from his ID network to mine knowing that my friend wants?

-2 if i try the method or have it have a hacked source console and a console like mine that does not contain DSI ware i risk losing my account, my friends and my games bought on nintendo eshop?

I'm really sorry to ask so many questions :) xD
I told your friend already, that he will have to transfer his games and settings to your 3ds, wiping your 3ds, because I know you want it all now and dont want to wait weeks to get a process done, and you will need to call nintendo to do bullshit etc

if you do not want spent 2 euro on a game to hack your 3ds, you may as well just give up, it's only 2 euro........... ask your parents to use their credit card for just 2 euro....... you dont need to buy a 10 euro eshop card, you can pay balance only via eshop and credit card

it's only 2 euro

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
why not the seedminer solution? 2 euro is like nothing, you can collect empty bottles off the street to get them ... and almost everyone got paypal.

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
why not the seedminer solution? 2 euro is like nothing, you can collect empty bottles off the street to get them ... and almost everyone got paypal.
because they want it for free and dont like paying, as I said, if they wont spend 2euro on a game, they dont deserve it anyway

Reactions: FateForWindows

AdriAcnl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok sorry to have bothered you for his ... I will inquire about the method for those who do not have a DSI ware!

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ok sorry to have bothered you for his ... I will inquire about the method for those who do not have a DSI ware!
the methods that do not require DSiWare are.......
hardmodding your system, you need to know how to solder

or buying a $20 flashcard and waiting 4 weeks for the postage

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM