dsi touch screen problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by jamespoo, Feb 12, 2016.

1. jamespoo
    OP

jamespoo GBAtemp Fan

Mar 4, 2011
    New Zealand
    Auckland
    i won bidding on a dsi on ebay for 16.03nzd free shipping from japan it was sold as is they said they tested it works find just the touch screen has a blue color too it

i have it here now but wanted to know why the screen has a blue color too it and can i fix it without replacing the screen the blue color to the bottom screen is not that bad when playing nothing that i can't live with but would be nice to fix

Last edited by jamespoo, Feb 12, 2016
  2. o0-Matty-0o

o0-Matty-0o Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2016
    In the past i've had a few of these where playing the R4 cards on them has eventually made the screen go blue, sometimes it's a replacement screen that fixes it, sometimes replacing the screen hasn't fixed it, i'm pretty sure there is no other fix apart from trying a different LCD, some of the lads on here my no different though ???

Great price with free shipping . a bargain,

3. mediabob

mediabob GBAtemp Regular

Mar 7, 2010
    United States
    My DS Lite did this after I left it in the car over a very cold weekend.

I replaced the LCD screen and it fixed it. They are pretty easy to replace and are pretty cheap to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice