DSi Shop on 3DS

Poky9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid question guy back again, I know theres a way to run the DSi Shop on 3DS systems but is there any way to pass the error? Like a certificate or something that might be needed (similar to the certificate from the wii needed to go to the wii shop that people extracted to access the wii shop on pc)

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stupid question guy back again, I know theres a way to run the DSi Shop on 3DS systems but is there any way to pass the error? Like a certificate or something that might be needed (similar to the certificate from the wii needed to go to the wii shop that people extracted to access the wii shop on pc)
Why would you want to use the DSi Shop on the 3DS? It wouldn't work, and also the Shop no longer operates since the servers are down.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Probably just for fun, same reasons why there are now ways to run the NDS firmware menu on 3DS systems...
You'd be better off installing DSi games onto your 3DS instead. I have heard about Sudofox who managed to get the DSi Shop working on a browser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol