Not open for further replies.

Cobalt

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Joining the project too.
wink.gif

My computer can decrypt around 45000-50000 keys per second. (With Duo Core)

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sPZRm.png

Looks like a total of 238913 keys per second, but I can't keep it like this for very long though because it slows down my computer a lot. lol

asiekierka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
geoflcl; that's because there's a chance of 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% it will succeed!

BUT WE HAVE TO HAVE HOPE!

CrimsoniteX

Trophies
Website
crims0n.us
XP
Country
United States
Alright so after messing around the CELL BE and SPE processors last night, I've decided it's most definitely worth taking a stab at it. At a minimum (with sloppy code), it would be able to run about 40x more efficient than the average PC - which should put it at just over a million keys per-second. That's 1.5 Trillion keys per-day.
grog.gif

If this goes smoothly, I also want to write a program for PC's that would use the GPU for calculations instead of the CPU. This would allow the users who do not have dedicated systems to run the program at maximum speed without interrupting normal day-to-day activities. For those of us with high-end graphics cards, it would also allow us to process nearly the same amount of keys as the PS3.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
EEragon said:
one question:

What will THE key do?

(the one who you all are searching for)

It allows us to decrypt all DSiWare files making it easier to find exploits and gain access to the NAND where hacks can be explored.

S

sumarth

CrimsoniteX said:
Alright so after messing around the CELL BE and SPE processors last night, I've decided it's most definitely worth taking a stab at it. At a minimum (with sloppy code), it would be able to run about 40x more efficient than the average PC - which should put it at just over a million keys per-second. That's 1.5 Trillion keys per-day.
grog.gif

If this goes smoothly, I also want to write a program for PC's that would use the GPU for calculations instead of the CPU. This would allow the users who do not have dedicated systems to run the program at maximum speed without interrupting normal day-to-day activities. For those of us with high-end graphics cards, it would also allow us to process nearly the same amount of keys as the PS3.

heard of the nvidia tesla general purpose gpu?

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Running this on 3 of my 4 cores right now. Doing about 180,000 keys/sec. I don't own a DSi, but my friend does...

Someone should dev a client like this for the wii's private signing key...

shideneyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Great, even the project is not famous, i have sent several topics to others forums in the world in the DS Scene; if we make this project famous, and if a lot of computer do the same work.... we CAN do it ;D

Just imagine to use the camera and the sd slot !!! The linkers's team will be able to have more space in the linker, to put an accellerometer for instance =) (µSD diseapear instead of SD cards)

Psychopathic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely running multiple instances on my quad core... Hope this helps!

kps.png

BTW. Runs fine on Win7 x64 without the need to run as admin.

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I stopped it on my Celeron because I use it as an HTPC, but I'll start it on my 3GHz Celeron.
We should have each key double-checked by 2 differant computers incase one makes an error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout