Status
Not open for further replies.

ShamusHand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
C`mon, the Japanese have had the DSi for months, haven`t they figured any of this out already? Or does America/UK kick that much more ass?

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
desumodnoc said:
Kingfield said:
Wow, im surprised the progress has been so quick so fast.

I would like to clarify something, when you extracted it into the NDS file, was this with or without the signature?
Dont call me stupid but what exactly do you mean?

you know, the signature which allows it only to be played on the DSi that downloaded it.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
i would be happy to beta test, although i havent got a dsi yet nor a dsi flashcart because imin china right now.

but when i go back home (australia) i will make sure i go to the nearest ebgames and buy one, and when the cyclo dsi evo comes out, ill get that too. (youll probably wonder why im not getting a ak2i, well you cant update it to run in dsi mode. itll only run in ds mode. but the cyclo has upgradable loader so itll most likely get an update to work in dsi mode.)

until then, please reserve a spot for me, until i send an email to you confirming i got my dsi and flashcart.

ShamusHand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh... Yeah. Reserve a spot for me too, if you`re looking for beta testers. I have a DSi and my AK2i should be here within this week, and I`ll be more than happy to help out.

Dr Eggman

I am THE Eggman.
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well, according to bushing, a lot of the DSi's Security is recycled from the Wii. As of now, we do have a lot of info about the security (Wiibrew). So we should be able to come up with something eventually. I do believe bushing said we need the DSi's common key, in order to do some good hacking with the firmware.

wildfire95

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I cant beta-test, but good luck with it
biggrin.gif

ShamusHand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't quote me on this, but I believe that Yasu has cracked the SD card slot on the DSi. We should check with him...

desumodnoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have already contacted Yasu, he has not replied yet. Also anyone who wants to beta test please send me an email so I know exactly who to put on the list.

The signature is in a file called "gametitle.file"
Game title being the name of the game.

swimmeringer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
desumodnoc said:
I have already contacted Yasu, he has not replied yet. Also anyone who wants to beta test please send me an email so I know exactly who to put on the list.

What else is in "gametitle.file?" Can we just replace it with a renamed one from the DSi Browser? Or can we make a batch file to replace the necessary areas in the gametitle.file with the DSi Browser parts?

L

lilkerv90210

i have the US DSi and the Acekard2i..sadly i dnt know much about coding but i will be able to beta test this

MadClaw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
desumodnoc said:

Cool, Email sent.

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How long do you think this project will take? And have you come up with any resources on how to get the DSi Homebrew Channel on the DSi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1