Hardware DSi Home Menu on 3DS?

Devide6754

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, i was wondering if is it any way to run the classic DSi Home Menu with DSi boot screen before that on 3DS. Is there any CIA's of it?

Devide6754

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, thanks, by the way, do you have any CIA's of DSi System Apps (like, DSi Camera, DSi System Settings, PictoChat, DSi Sound etc.) to run on TwilightMenu++?

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Ok, thanks, by the way, do you have any CIA's of DSi System Apps (like, DSi Camera, DSi System Settings, PictoChat, DSi Sound etc.) to run on TwilightMenu++?
You don't use CIA files with TWLMenu++, you use NDS files.
Due to the copyrighted nature of these files, we can't share them here. Do a search on your Google dot com and you might find some.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

theoldmototoad50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I found pictochat, dsi shop, Nintendo zone, dsi browser, ds download play, 3ds transfer tool, retail launcher and system settings.
for the ones I found, retail launcher doesn't work, and system settings you have to run from fbi it doesn't appear on homescreen and also you need do get files from a dsi nand dump (which I really want but I dont have a dsi ;(

theoldmototoad50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
also dsi apps in nds form will not work with twilight menu you have to convert them to cia with gm9 and install them with fbi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling on you