Hello everyone. My DS Lite broke a year ago and I still haven't got the chance to repair it and I really want a new DS now. First, the DSi looked awesome but then the DSi XL came. So I want the DSi XL now. Though, people say it's pixelated and well... I don't really like pixelated graphics, but others said it's not that noticable. Oh and the viewing angles fix was a really needed thing for me - so I really want only a DSi XL. However, I want to test it myself first. Now... then came the 3DS. With that in mind, and the thing that it may come out before Christmas (the end of the year), I have this question in mind: Should I buy the DSi XL (or maybe the DSi if it's too pixelated or maybe-maybe too big even though I love big stuff like the Xbox 360's controller - hey, it's not that big by the way! It's just about right!) or should I wait for the 3DS? (and meanwhile, repair my DS Lite once and for all 'till the 3DS hits and buy it) You see I have a lot of DS games I haven't played, big titles, that I haven't beat yet nor even played yet. But looking at the 3DS, it's going to be a superior console and I can play DS games on it, too and maybe it will upscale them, even. Thanks for your opinions in advance!