dsi connect only sometimes to internet

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Tomdev, Jul 14, 2009.

Jul 14, 2009
  1. Tomdev
    OP

Newcomer Tomdev Member

Netherlands
    okay, got my dsi yesterday and tried to connect to the network. but most of the times it doesn't work I got this error several times: error 052110
    but one time, it could connect and i could accept the internet agreement. but this was only one time it could connect. i'm using the advanced config because of wpa2.
    does someone knows the problem?

2. tal32123

Member tal32123 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    ask nintendo customer support

3. rctgamer3

Member rctgamer3 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Error Code: 52110

The Nintendo DS is unable to connect to an Access Point. What to do will depend on where you are connecting from:
    Connecting from a wireless home network:

If you have multiple connection files saved to your Nintendo DS, the error message you received can help determine which connection file may be experiencing a problem:
    o Errors ending in 0 = connection file 1
    o Errors ending in 1 = connection file 2
    o Errors ending in 2 = connection file 3
    o Errors ending in 3 = Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector

* Make sure that the DS is within 30 feet of the wireless access point and facing in its general direction.

* Make sure that any other interfering devices, such as microwaves and cordless phones, are turned off.

4. Sandman00009

Member Sandman00009 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    mine does this to........but i did notice that if im away from my router it connects but if im right on it...it wont connect i think there something interfering with the signel not sure though