DSi compatible gbatemp

chickenmatt5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gbatemp is devoted to everything Nintendo handheld. One of those handhelds is the DSi, which has an internet browser. Is a DSi Browser-fitted gbatemp.net possible? I've tryed loading forum pages w/ the DSi Browser, and it takes an extremely long time. So, is this possible?

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it is but nobiys gonna do it just use a laptop
wink.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This site is sometimes slow even on a computer, I'd hate to try to view it on a DSi.
sleep.gif

I think we did have a mobile version of gbatemp at m.gbatemp.net but it doesn't seem to work anymore.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^ yeah its been stopped for a while.

I still sometimes browse GBAtemp using the WAP on my phone, i just disable pictures, and i got to say it isn't that bad, as in speed. Internet on the DSi is slow either way, so yeah i wouldn't even bother.

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DeMoN said:
This site is sometimes slow even on a computer, I'd hate to try to view it on a DSi.
sleep.gif

I think we did have a mobile version of gbatemp at m.gbatemp.net but it doesn't seem to work anymore.

If you want to make faster for GBAtemp, then use the lo-fi version of GBAtemp (link here).
yay.gif
But you can't create new topics, reply topics and others. Just for viewing the topics. in the lo-fi version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.