DSi Charger (US/EU Problem)

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by stormbob, Apr 13, 2009.

1. stormbob
    OP

stormbob Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2007
    Oy my fellow forum friends,

Me and my girlfriend still havnt bought a DSi since we were waiting on some different colours here in europe.
    I just can't seem to wait anymore, so ive been looking on some different sites to check prices etc, the usually stuff.
    However, i got one problem. The power.

As you might know we have 220V in many countries here in europe, and the U.S. DSi's will be shipped with a 110V power supply.
    So, the question is simple would i be able to buy a EU charger and use it with my U.S DSi?

My guess is yes, since the battery should be the same, but i might be wrong so i just wanted to check if anyone had some usefull informations.

- stormbob

2. Chris_Skylock

Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 26, 2008
    Philippines
    I have a DS and a DS Lite and it's from the US. I bought a 220v charger since it's the standard here in the Philippines. It's fine as long as you bought a very nice one. I bought one but it was destroyed so I bought another one that looks like the original but it's made by a 3rd party

Regards,
    Chris

3. stormbob
    OP

stormbob Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2007
    Aha, that was the "confirmation" i was looking for. Thanks Chris.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice