DSi Charger (US/EU Problem)

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by stormbob, Apr 13, 2009.

Apr 13, 2009

DSi Charger (US/EU Problem) by stormbob at 4:53 PM (858 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. stormbob
    OP

Newcomer stormbob Member

Denmark
    Oy my fellow forum friends,

Me and my girlfriend still havnt bought a DSi since we were waiting on some different colours here in europe.
    I just can't seem to wait anymore, so ive been looking on some different sites to check prices etc, the usually stuff.
    However, i got one problem. The power.

As you might know we have 220V in many countries here in europe, and the U.S. DSi's will be shipped with a 110V power supply.
    So, the question is simple would i be able to buy a EU charger and use it with my U.S DSi?

My guess is yes, since the battery should be the same, but i might be wrong so i just wanted to check if anyone had some usefull informations.

- stormbob

2. Chris_Skylock

Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Philippines
    I have a DS and a DS Lite and it's from the US. I bought a 220v charger since it's the standard here in the Philippines. It's fine as long as you bought a very nice one. I bought one but it was destroyed so I bought another one that looks like the original but it's made by a 3rd party

Regards,
    Chris

3. stormbob
    OP

Newcomer stormbob Member

Denmark
    Aha, that was the "confirmation" i was looking for. Thanks Chris.