Hacking DSi ACEKARD NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!&#

pengin2008

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, So I got my DSi on the UK Launch Date, along with my AceKard 2i, I haven't lost you yet have I, 'cause thisis where it gets complicated.

It was working fine, until yesterday afternoon, when I booted up my AceKard from the DSi Menu, it coes up with an error message telling me to turn off the DSi, and refer to the DSi Operations Manual.

Please help me, I tried most of the things, re-installing the Firmware, using Akaio, most things I can think of.

Spartan117H3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you recently update the firmware? I have only updated it once just so I could use the DSi shop. I have the US DSi, I don't think there are any new updates either. I'm also using AK2i and AKAIO, it works perfectly fine for me. Oh yeah, I've seen that error, I tried putting in my DSTT into the DSi and it gives me that error. I've never gotten it with the AK2i though, so I can't really help you there.

pengin2008

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spartan117H3 said:
Did you recently update the firmware? I have only updated it once just so I could use the DSi shop. I have the US DSi, I don't think there are any new updates either. I'm also using AK2i and AKAIO, it works perfectly fine for me. Oh yeah, I've seen that error, I tried putting in my DSTT into the DSi and it gives me that error. I've never gotten it with the AK2i though, so I can't really help you there.

So on your Flashcard you have...? Just the Games folder and the Akaio firmware?

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe your card has died. Have you tried it in a ds or dsl? Try formatting the microsd and then reinstalin the firmware. Try a game in your dsi maybe it has a bad slot.

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
purplesludge said:
Maybe your card has died. Have you tried it in a ds or dsl? Try formatting the microsd and then reinstalin the firmware. Try a game in your dsi maybe it has a bad slot.
That. If you had the acekard 2i working for 5 days, and reinstalling firmware didn't work, format your SD card.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i'd mention something about the ak2i being crap and how the dsi mode bricks so easily, but more people would probably send me hate spam.... so i'll just stop posting about that.

does your ak2i work on a ndsl or ndsphat?

-another world

pengin2008

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Another World said:
i'd mention something about the ak2i being crap and how the dsi mode bricks so easily, but more people would probably send me hate spam.... so i'll just stop posting about that.

does your ak2i work on a ndsl or ndsphat?

-another world

I haven't got my DS Lite anymore, but tried it on my brother's DS Paht, and it didn't work at all, it showed a blank cartrige on the DS's menu, with no picture next to it, when I clicked it, it just came to a black screen.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possibly it's a connection problem. I've been reading that the contacts on the AK2i are very poor and the cart is prone to failure. Try plugging and unplugging the cart a few times to sort of clean the contacts. Same with the microSD. Or, you can try putting a layer or two of tape on the back of the AK2i where the contact area is to attempt to push the contacts closer to the ones in the DSi.

If none of that works, it is likely that your AK2i is defective, sorry to say.

porchemasi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
return it or buy another and say wtf it dont work and swap the carts
smile.gif

Martiin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if you haven't searched it up already, or knew, the AK2i is prone to be glitchy

thanks to AK's rush to be the "first flashcart to come out for DSi"

and with that, the mobs of nubs (or un-informed people about flashcarts, coming from the R4 era)

rommy667

Trophies
XP
Country
Man imo acekards SUCK its just to EASY to "brick" the dam dsi mode
frown.gif
im gona get a r4i to repace my "bricked" dsi mode acekard,and the fact that the "team" wont rls a app to restore it just makes me more pissed at the whole acekard thing id recommend NOT to get acekard.........

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...