Visit site
XP
Country
lostdwarf said:
ok i updated
cant compare speeds as only have one dsi but browser definatly loads up quicker

anyone else noticed anything?

67Facepalm.jpg

welcome to the world of BLOCKED DSi flash cards!

@lostdwarf please stop multiple posting!

lostdwarf

OP
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
i do not have a flash card for my dsi, i am waiting for TeamTweezers softmod, i knew about flashcard blocks before i updated.
i have a r4 for my ds lite so these updates are no biggy to me as i play my homebrew on that.

sorry about the multiple posts,
i want to know any improvements have been made that i have not come accross yet, ie speed and menu's and general performance improvements.

i got a facebook button in camera mode that i can tag photos with now (same as the star,heart,clover stickers)

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Bro, stop double posting and discussing this topic all over the place. Edit the OP to include the issue of blocking flashcarts, the last thing we need are noobs taking one look at the first two posts and updating their DSi to realise they can't use their flashcart anymore :/. Even though it is unlikely stuff like that does happen.

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope DSi will get a hacked firmware once, so you can launch games directly from SD instead. Also the only good DSi flashcard IMO is SC DSoneI because it's not as slow as M3i and also has upgradable core loader.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkenski said:
I hope DSi will get a hacked firmware once, so you can launch games directly from SD instead. Also the only good DSi flashcard IMO is SC DSoneI because it's not as slow as M3i and also has upgradable core loader.

But I would rather get Alot of quality as I like the interface for the M3i Zero! Anyways I don't plan on updating anytime soon as I have an iTouch2 with no updateable bootstrap
frown.gif
But I am going to buy the M3i Zero soon so until then no update
frown.gif

lostdwarf

OP
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
"I hope DSi will get a hacked firmware once, so you can launch games directly from SD instead"

thats exactly what i am waiting for.

thing is, nintendo say they are bringing a movie streaming service to wii and dsi, so inevitably there will be an update for that too, and i definatly want to update again if it lets me stream movies.

i reckon team tweezers will wait untill after this future update happens to bring out a release as the extra functionality will be of use to homebrew devs, and fun for users.

Hollywoodtx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well daughter thought it would be cool to add the facebook ability to the dsi and well...........YUP now my acekard2i wont work. God I hope they fix it, or my kid is going to have a long sad summer and a pissed off mom! Do we have to love our kids???JK

Rucario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You guys that updated cause are waiting for custom firmwares, u know that probably u'll need an old firmware to hack, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: