1. Indy13

Indy13 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    To fix the savegame issue, you should try to put a copy of your dsdoom.nds file to the root of your sd with the other files of dsdoom and launch dsdoom from the root of your sd, if you save just at the beginning of the stage 2, it should work, normally dsoom will generate to the root of your sd a file named :

prbmsav0.dsg

*(0 for the first block of the savegame box of the game)

The savegame option seems to work only if the .nds file is placed where the others dsdoom files are, it seems that all the files needs to be together to get the savegame option.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  2. Chrisxdxl

Chrisxdxl Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    I got ds doom and I got it working just fine but then I decided to see what the different screen modes where. I changed it to single and played for a bit, when I turned it back on the screen with the settings on boot said it was back to dual. So I set it to console and after playing with that decided to put it back to dual, upon restarting my ds and making sure it was set to dual screen I started the game but it was still on console screen. I restarted made sure, tried switching to single screen but it was still showing console. What could I do to fix this

3. Indy13

Indy13 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    You can try to remove PRBOOM.CFG file on your sd and change it by a copy/paste with the original PRBOOM.CFG file (from the dsdoom archive)

If it still doesn't work do the same with tranmap.dat file

4. Bonny

Bonny GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    Can DsDoom SVN be launched without a flashcard on a NDSi with Hiya CFW? I copied all files in the nds folder of the SD card, as i tried to launch it, i only got a white screen...

5. LunaticShock

LunaticShock Member
    Newcomer

Cote d'Ivoire
    I can't figure out how to make this work on Twilight Menu++ (9.0.2) on my 2DS but I read it's possible, what do I have to do?
    I'm loading this from sd card.
    Sorry for necro :c

6. Clik

Clik Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey there, I don't have a way to put this on my card atm but I was looking through the changelog, I have a couple questions.
    1: Does automap work?
    2: Can I use old control style

I know it's a Necro, I don't care

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - DsDoom,