QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
How do I activate this program.. I played it on the computer , Played on the DS , Tried both options of auto connecting and manual , and I always get "Acquiring DHCP " Then I get "Connection lost"

Help.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How old is the program, and how new is your DS? If it's old, then it likely has an older version of the wifilib that won't work with your newer DS. Also, try manually specifying the connection settings rather than having it automatically obtain them (DHCP) as homebrew is more picky about how it connects and isn't as good at DHCP as official games are.

Can you connect to the Internet using DSOrganize at all? If you can, then the problem is likely with the age of the program.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
How old is the program, and how new is your DS? If it's old, then it likely has an older version of the wifilib that won't work with your newer DS. Also, try manually specifying the connection settings rather than having it automatically obtain them (DHCP) as homebrew is more picky about how it connects and isn't as good at DHCP as official games are.

Can you connect to the Internet using DSOrganize at all? If you can, then the problem is likely with the age of the program.

I can connect to internet on DSO , And my DS Lite Navy is about 2 weeks old , The program I try to activate is no more then 3 or 4 days old..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1