DS #XXXX: Dragon Quest: Hand of the Heavenly Bride FIX (Europe)

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
xanth said:
Darn it, and I only just finished playing it for an hour already...will my save work on this?

If not, I may wait around for the inevitable cycloDS firmware update.

Surely if you've played the game for an hour you've already bypassed the copy protection that stops you getting past the start?
wacko.gif

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
xanth said:
Darn it, and I only just finished playing it for an hour already...will my save work on this?

If not, I may wait around for the inevitable cycloDS firmware update.

Surely if you've played the game for an hour you've already bypassed the copy protection that stops you getting past the start?
wacko.gif

Oh, oops...didn't read far enough in the original thread to realize it was just in the beginning. I thought it was something recurring like the time portals thing in the Chrono Trigger release.
rolleyes.gif

Goobaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If my game is giving me a black screen at random, such as at a battle's conclusion or when entering doors, that's not the piracy check, right? The check just strands you on the ship indefinitely?? If that's so, is it a bad dump? Or worse, my R4 sucking hard?

Cpt-DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can thank you enough, it's up and running on my M3DS real right now...
Hopefully you'll be able to do the same with the upcomming titles!
tongue.gif

Once again, thanks for uploading it.
yaynds.gif

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
War Destroyer said:
CycloDS + patch = black screen. Any solutions?

i also get this problem
frown.gif

i used narins cheat to bypass security.. i play it. In the cave, the guy keeps reappearing after u save him. then today i saved at the church and the game froze. i reset game, load my game up but its lost my save game and im back at the beginning of the game.

next i try the new fix that is out, i fix the game... turn off cheats in CycloDs options... go to start the game and ...nothing, just a black screen.

anyone else had this problem please.. and know how to get past it?

I also noticed that after the fix, the rom isnt named to its proper name

Narin Minion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
That thing doesn't work for DSTT with 1.17! Also I don't know if it works for other versions.
When the game is loaded there are just blank screens. Please make the AR code Narin I'm your biggest fan!
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...