Hacking DS-X work with Action Replay?

freakygeeky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you trying to do? I use an Action Replay Max Duo with my DS-X, but not directly. I used the AR to get my gamesaves from my retail games copied onto the DS-X.

KirbyPink

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheat of course, what else?
unsure.gif

freakygeeky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Specifically what are you trying to do? Load save games you find on the web?

I used to use an ARMD to edit my ACWW saves with animalmap.exe. Now that I've moved my save over to my DS-X, I can still edit my maps after trimming the first 24 bytes off the file to leave me with a gzip archive, then I extract the 256kb save from that.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
what KirbyPink is trying to say is he wants cheats for his games he does not want gamesaves dipstar does not work for slot 1 cards either as it relies on a slot 2 card to load, i just really wish that someone would make a cheat program for slot 1 cards the only flash card that has cheats is a supercard DSone but it's not enabled yet.

i have the new action replay for DS (not the duo) and it's a shame i can't use it with any of my DS flash cards
frown.gif

KirbyPink

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, i DO have a ez-flash II!
wink.gif

Thank you babelfish! >> Next time tough, don´t throw me a japan site.
dry.gif

It says it does work with both these, but...how?

Do i first put the dipstar rom on the ez-flash II , hold select and run the ds-loader for ez-flash then run dipstar, input codes and whatnot then power off. run ds-xtreme and select the rom i wanna cheat on?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i have a ez-flash advance II clone & and R4, why does it matter what particular slot 2 card you use? they all do the same thing? and how do you run dipstar? the program is in chinese!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill