Hacking DS-X Downgrader

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recommend NOT using it at all for the time being, until we address it on our own forums or news blog and tell you

That's a clever way to tell people to never use it, because you simply never post anything on your news blog.

Btw, DS-X is hypocrisy all the way, stating DS-X wasn't developed for playing roms.
As much as I dislike some of the practises of DS-X, they did infact already post their views on the downgrader. And pretty quick too.

They do not support it what-so-ever and futhermore, use of it will result in voiding any warenty on the DS-X. Their product so their rules in all fairness. Also, their statement focused more on the fact that it will kill 2GB DSX models. Of course, there should be no way for them to actually tell you did such a thing unless you actually tell them. Or unless you actually use this on a 2GB model... in which case they would kinda notice it.

Not that I really care anymore, I'll be looking into an R4 or N-Card soon enough.

Nubia

Trophies
Website
-
XP
Country
Canada
Go Shuny !! Seriously, i dinnt downgraded my DS-X but you're fighting the DS-Xtreme Team, which is cool.
tongue.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.1.2 seems to be SLOWER with EEPROM as well as accessing APPS list with no real improvement in any other area.

ilovengage

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
But it works better with the Pokemon games (and save management). At least I couldn't use two different Pokemon games (and changing everytime I play) with the old firmware, with 1.1.2 it works ...

Gophie06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to replace the .sav game with pokemon pearl (using pokesav and such) but I heard that the new firmware 1.2 messes with something with the saving and etc. If I downgrade to 1.1 , when I replace the .sav games of pokemon pearl will it work or does 1.2 work with pokemon save using pokesav and replacing and such? Please let me know =) thanks

Sasuke-Guy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Shuny, im not much or not even a fan of urs, but im just saying, first the save convertor and now this, personally, i love the save convertor but i have no use for the downgrader, but anyways, if u keep making hacks and exploits for the ds-x such as this, or as it would help the people who bought an expensive ds-x and dont think its a good piece of software.
I love mine and have no problems with it, but im nither on ur side or the ds-x teams, im just saying keep making stuff like this to help the ppl who think its a POS.

**Kills nubia....
dry.gif

KunioKing

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
done.

well, i give up on ds-x.
thanks for the downgrader though.
it worked long enough for me to play puyo puyo for a while last night.
wouldn't turn on this morning.
oh well.

Iean

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to downgrade my 2GB unit?
It's so damn nice...but SO DAMN SLOOOOOOWWWWW.
I hate it.
But love it.
But mostly hate it.

Virusak

Trophies
XP
Country
No older fw than 1.1.2 supports the 2Gb memory (1.1.1 has major issues and never has officialy been released so that doesnt count i suppose)....

Iean

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How depressing...
Guess my DS will just be hella slow till the team actually releases a new firmware...
Sad...
If I actually had money, I'd just buy an R4.
But I spent it all on my DS-X!
Sad day..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I thought I saw a puttie snatch...