Not open for further replies.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The PSP can't play Scribblenauts or Professor Layton.

But the DS can't play Valkyria Chronicles.

The "better" console is the one that plays games you like and want to play. You have to admit it depends from person to person.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes it dose i like mario and pokemon games thats why i update to the newest ds all the time whem im still on psp -1000

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
well commonly said ds would be better in the gameplay and feature of gameplay (that and it has alot of games on it)
the psp is kickass for the graphics and their personal habitated gameplay
(and also at the moment i want a psp)

Injury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll take cartridge based systems over disc based ones any day.

But- the PSP 2000 models, special editions like the God of War PSP, have the ability to emulate the DS as well as Playstation games, N64 games, SNES, a shit ton of arcade games, gba, nes, etc etc...

It has a faster CPU but fuck it, the DS has the touch screen and that blows the PSP away. Sorry!

FencingFoxFTW

Trophies
XP
Country
all these ppl talking about hacking...DS needs no hacking, just a good flashcart. Almost zero chance for brickage.

now that's a big advantage

btw, I own both

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eine said:
Joe88 said:

You done? good.
I'm a supporter of the DNFTT movement. I think someone *coughnarrowmindedpspfanboycough* didn't quite understand what to do or what the thread's really for.
happy.gif
thats nice for you but some *coughnarrowmindeddsfanboycough* talks shit about the PSP while he has no idea what the hell he is even talking about needs to be put in his place
I suggest you leave little n00bie instead of trying to start crap, gbatemp doesnt want your kind around here

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I'm happy to have his kind around here. SInce when do you speak for GBAtemp?

GBAtemp doesn't want your kind around here, joe88.

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What we do need is people that don't overreact on such things.
Who cares if its better or not, thats only your opinion.
Not just because you like something everyone in the world does.
Moving one... the PSP Go is a lot better than the DS.
But the DS is more successful than the PSP.
I own both and play my PSP Go the most now, havent played with my DSi
in quite some time.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Midna said:

because your a troll too are you not?

because every time theres a thread about windows I see you trolling in it claiming MAC and Linux are better...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to ask, why the fuck don't we just instant close these threads? I support a spirited discussion as much as the next guy, but spirited discussions are ones that actually go somewhere. There's an ideological difference between DS fans and PSP fans that will never be bridged. Any PSP fan won't just go "Oh, I see your point, the DS is good", and the same goes for the DS crowd.

The end result is this: Each system has their flaws. Each system has their pros. Each system has their cons. Each system is good, and each system is bad. There's no such thing as "factually better". Some people may say that the Wii is better than the NES because of, you know, 20 years of development, but a hardened old school gamer may just say the NES is better because of games. Sure, you can say microwave X is better than microwave Y because microwave X cooks food 3x as fast and projects a touchable hologram, but the other side may say microwave Y cooks it "just the right way".

So seriously, none of your opinions matter because they're your opinions.

eine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
I have to ask, why the fuck don't we just instant close these threads? I support a spirited discussion as much as the next guy, but spirited discussions are ones that actually go somewhere. There's an ideological difference between DS fans and PSP fans that will never be bridged. Any PSP fan won't just go "Oh, I see your point, the DS is good", and the same goes for the DS crowd.

The end result is this: Each system has their flaws. Each system has their pros. Each system has their cons. Each system is good, and each system is bad. There's no such thing as "factually better". Some people may say that the Wii is better than the NES because of, you know, 20 years of development, but a hardened old school gamer may just say the NES is better because of games. Sure, you can say microwave X is better than microwave Y because microwave X cooks food 3x as fast and projects a touchable hologram, but the other side may say microwave Y cooks it "just the right way".

Agreed. Opinions often draw alot of'em trolls, trying to prove to the world that they know better. I really don't understand why they do it though.

@joe : even if you keep talking dude, no one's here to listen.
happy.gif

Im amazed that a forumer could have over 3000++ posts and still think & act like a noob.
happy.gif

D

Deleted_171835

eine said:
Guild McCommunist said:

Agreed. Opinions often draw alot of'em trolls, trying to prove to the world that they know better. I really don't understand why they do it though.

happy.gif

Im amazed that a forumer could have over 3000++ posts and still think & act like a noob.
happy.gif

Exactly! And...post count doesn't change who you are. You could have 10,000 posts and still be an idiot.

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Revolutionize said:
eine said:
Guild McCommunist said:

happy.gif

happy.gif

Exactly! And...post count doesn't change who you are. You could have 10,000 posts and still be an idiot.

That's true you have to be an idiot to post that much xD

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Joe88 said:
Midna said:

because every time theres a thread about windows I see you trolling in it claiming MAC and Linux are better...
Really? You're trying to pull up my post history against me? Real mature move there. (Dare you to tell me that Windows Vista > Mac and Linux)

Yeah. I vote for close. Threads like this never actually resolve anything, and they attract fanboys and noobs like moths to a light.

Helix94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSP has better graphics, more power, etc. It has a few gems like Dissidia, Crisis Core, Metal Gear Solid, and more. But the DS has a particularly excellenet library of games. Though the shovelware to video game ratio is a tad on the enormous side, it has so many good games, that you don't even have to worry about it.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
xDlmaoxD said:
Revolutionize said:
eine said:
Guild McCommunist said:

happy.gif

happy.gif

You hate me?

And Hadrian is nearing 11,111 posts! You are saying our staff are stupid?
ohmy.gif

You die....

smileipb2.png

And Joe is not a noob... What has he done that makes him a noob? What he done on this thread? Flamebait maybe, but he knows much more than a lot of us to be a noob.

But I still think this should be closed... I don't think this is gonna help now that things have come to this....

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Midna said:
Joe88 said:
Midna said:

Really? You're trying to pull up my post history against me? Real mature move there. (Dare you to tell me that Windows Vista > Mac and Linux)
I dont even need to look at your past post history, I see you all the time in the computer section spewing your nonsense

im pretty sure everyone who frequents that section knows what you are and what you do

anyway mods, lock the thread

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Strange... A search of the section yields one thread that I have posted in. Interesting. So I suppose everyone who frequents that section has seen an obscure, off-page-1 thread about Windows 7 TV ads. Wow you guys must be pretty thorough in your thread reading.

Admittedly I may have posted something similar in, say, maybe the Poll or News sections, but I wouldn't put that anywhere near "every thread about windows."

So there you have it. You just dragged the entire topic from "PSP vs. DS" to "*nix vs Windows". Why was this done? In an attempt to discredit someone who was criticizing you. Troll if I've ever seen one.

I hope to post no more in this thread. Unless Joe goes and posts something ridiculous again. So please don't, Joe.

eine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xDlmaoxD said:
Revolutionize said:
eine said:
Guild McCommunist said:

happy.gif

happy.gif

Last time I checked, if your post count is well high-up, while not much of a help with someone elses problem( in a kind way), and not a staff on that forum, it means they don't have anything else better to do. Must be the lack of sun light.

Try having a life, its fun!
happy.gif

I think this thread should've just had a poll instead.
moogle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto