Hacking DS skin

myclock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
Hey guys i wanted to make a skin for my DS so i could stick on it. i know that decalgirl makes them but is there any other place that can custom make it for you or where i could get the material?

thanks.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think so; decals are some kind of a niche market for the DS. The material would just be some kind of stretchy acrylic, you should be able to find it at a large arts and crafts store.

EDIT: Actually you're better off getting a custom decal from DecalGirl. You probably won't be able to buy plastic and print images at the same quality which DecalGirl offers

myclock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
thanks for that. at decal girl they print only the top and insides, whereas i was hoping for a top and bottom. oh well ill email them and see how it goes.
its like $25AUD for their skins which is a bit expensive for me
frown.gif

qwertyasdf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try http://www.emveegaming.com

They have a few designs from Mario, to Nintendogs, to Pokemon, and more. Their skins are also 4 pieces, Top, Button, Inside upper, and Inside Lower. They charge only $7.99 so it's a lot cheaper than decalgirl.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
They don't print bottom because, well, covering up your serial number and battery hatch probably isn't a fantastic idea...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-