DS skin

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by myclock, Sep 2, 2007.

1. myclock
    OP

myclock GBAtemp Fan

Feb 20, 2007
    Australia
    Hey guys i wanted to make a skin for my DS so i could stick on it. i know that decalgirl makes them but is there any other place that can custom make it for you or where i could get the material?

thanks.

2. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    I don't think so; decals are some kind of a niche market for the DS. The material would just be some kind of stretchy acrylic, you should be able to find it at a large arts and crafts store.

EDIT: Actually you're better off getting a custom decal from DecalGirl. You probably won't be able to buy plastic and print images at the same quality which DecalGirl offers

3. myclock
    OP

myclock GBAtemp Fan

Feb 20, 2007
    Australia
    thanks for that. at decal girl they print only the top and insides, whereas i was hoping for a top and bottom. oh well ill email them and see how it goes.
    its like $25AUD for their skins which is a bit expensive for me [​IMG]

4. qwertyasdf

qwertyasdf Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2007
    Canada
    Try http://www.emveegaming.com

They have a few designs from Mario, to Nintendogs, to Pokemon, and more. Their skins are also 4 pieces, Top, Button, Inside upper, and Inside Lower. They charge only $7.99 so it's a lot cheaper than decalgirl.

5. Psyfira

Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

Dec 31, 2003
    England
    They don't print bottom because, well, covering up your serial number and battery hatch probably isn't a fantastic idea...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice