DS-Scene Rom Tool v1.0 build 1100

The Pi

Lurker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DS-Scene along with RetroGameFan have made a new DS Rom tool, though from GBAtemp's "rival" site it can still be useful to members here.

DS-Scene.net rom tool. A windows application features an AP Patch Database maintained by RetroGameFan, a header information viewer, rom icon extractor, rom trimming and Auto updates.

arrow.gif
Release Thread
download.gif
Download

(inb4hate)

D

Deleted_171835

DS-Scene sucks, herp derp
Seriously guys, stop being so childish. Does every thread about DS-Scene have to result in negative comments about them?

Anyways, the tool looks pretty nice. I'll probably use it.

D

Deleted-273695

I'm using it now, Nice interface, and I don't know why everyone hates them
rolleyes.gif

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
master00d said:
and .............actually gbatemp has a rival? i thought they eliminate all those
wtf.gif
It is a similar site, but not a rival. Both sites can co-exist and cater to slightly different people. People just need to realise that instead of verbally attacking them.

Nonetheless, I saw this tool yesterday on their site and it seems like a rather useful thing.

The Pi

Lurker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
*sigh*

GBAtemp = Windows, has all the good apps (members) and widely used
DS-Scene = OSX, Not so used, but good for those who do use it.
DS-Database = Linux, Great but barely known/used

I knew all the hate would begin quickly, I had to think twice before posting this.

Really, grow up.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
The Pi said:
*sigh*

GBAtemp = Windows, has all the good apps (members) and widely used
DS-Scene = OSX, Not so used, but good for those who do use it.
DS-Database = Linux, Great but barely known/used

I knew all the hate would begin quickly, I had to think twice before posting this.

Really, grow up.
If DS-Scene is OSX, why is iFish not in it?

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Nice tool, but DS-Scene is 4chan lite. Don't get why there is so much hate between temp and ds-scene, but a few days ago there was another flame war in their forums.

Clookster

Your Clookster
Banned
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
ShadowSoldier said:
Interesting, could be useful. Too bad I have absolutely no use for this at all, and probably never will.

I think you're wrong, ShadowSoldier.

You'll soon start to play NDS ROMs on your phone. Or your tablet computer. And your Supercard would be of no use there. That's why an AP database is so imporant now. At least for those who care about the Nintendo scene in general.
grog.gif

Have fun!

- Clookie

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Clookster said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Interesting, could be useful. Too bad I have absolutely no use for this at all, and probably never will.

I think you're wrong, ShadowSoldier.

You'll soon start to play NDS ROMs on your phone. Or your tablet computer. And your Supercard would be of no use there. That's why an AP database is so imporant now. At least for those who care about the Nintendo scene in general.
grog.gif

Have fun!

- Clookie

I'm wrong because this isn't of use to me? lol k.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A nice replacement for the Rudolph Universal Patch thing I guess? The recent One Piece and Soratorobo are now patchable via the app. Useful for people who don't want to go around hex editing their files, which isn't 'hard' but it's certainly not convenient. Retrogamefan is also very much on top of things so updates should come pretty quickly for the AP side of things.

Not sure about the whole animosity thing though... I'm too old to get riled up over console fanboys, let alone over obscure competing websites. When I have kids I'll have to make sure they aren't acting like total douchebags on forums like this. Id' had to have to Darwin Award my own kid, but sometimes the greater good must prevail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu