DS - ROM Hacking and Translations

Gore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just took a good look here, and I must say it is ridiculous.
Stickies take up half the page, which means less non sticky topics are viewable per page!
Why are so many translation projects up there, if there is a translation index up there?
translcircled.jpg

HernanZh's thread is inferior to Toni's new thread.
Not to say it's bad, Toni used a lot of the original thread but the official request aspect to it eliminates the need for so many topics.
The index needs more maintenance to keep stickies lower.

Toni's thread should be moderated, not trashing posts, deleting posts if they're irrelevant. It is new and I think he has the same idea as me, one post per game, absolutely NO spam/comments.

On to figure 2.
fig2.jpg

Two threads relatively that do the same.
Delete the inferior, and add a link to the database at the top of the remaining thread.
Stickies minus 2!

I think War+Toni/Mods+One other thread maintainer can really fix up the translations subforum.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yeah, I was actually cleaning up my topic as you wrote this, and we're going to clean that place up a bit!

Thanks for this topic, it did made some points..and on top of it all, some project will remain pinned, because they are fairly large and active, with the high demand from members, but I often found them pushed to second (or even third) page in a day or two..

Gore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're only my opinions, not all of them are most preferred by everyone, changing things doesn't bother me.
Just putting these opinions of mine out there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ