Hacking DS menu problem

CoreInversion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some time ago, I installed flashme, didn't like it, and uninstalled it with noflashme on a DSlite. I know this kills pictochat, but who cares. Way back then, I could access the DS menu by not having anything in slot-1. More recently I replaced my DS's case with one of the SHOCK! cases (chrome). I discovered the time settings on my DS are wrong, so I decided to try changing them, but when I started my DS with no cartriges in it, no menu, just a white screen. Is this a flashme bug where it deleted the menu? or did I break the bios chip while doing the case mod? The DS still plays games normally, but I can't set the clock or any of that. This is really bugging me now and any help would be VERY MUCH appreciated. (I already tried noflashme again, no dice.)

EDIT: WOOT! Problem solved! http://www.gbarl.it/index.php?showtopic=28218 post #14 for an NDSL-specific noflashme. Found it on this forum too, quite useful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!