Hacking Ds Lite touch screen prblem

xen0s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi ! I have this problem with my DS lite touch scren ... it has some kind of screeching noise coming from it . It is not very loud and when playing from fare distance with the sound on its very hard to hear , but it is there and it is bugging me . There is no other problems with the screen it works great . Does this sound mean that my screen is going to die and stuff ?
Is there any way to fix this by myself without opening the ds ? I have warranty but i bought the ds from another town and even if i go to it i fear that in the store i bought it from wont replace it and fixing it will take like 2 weeks .

xen0s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever the ds is on the sound can be heard . It does not matter if there is r4 , supecard ,normal gba/ds game, no games at all the sound is there. Touching the screen have no effect. Also i take care for my game systems so i have not dropped and such things my ds

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The screen...is making a noise?

Are you sure it's from the screen and not the speakers? Maybe the screen is slightly out of place, and it's grinding against the looseness and being under the protective film of the screen.

xen0s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am sure it is from the screen. It sounds like the same sound that comes from older models digital hand watches when you turn on the light of the display on

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: not really