Hacking DS lite L shoulder button

tiznatch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The L button on my ds lite doesnt seem to be working. When i push it, it feels just like the R button, except the ds doesnt recognise the input.

What can i do to fix this problem

EDIT: I tried cleaning the button with a q-tip dipped in water and it appears to be working again!

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There have been a couple threads on this topic. For the most part it just seems like it's a problem with dust getting in under the button. I've had the same problem and honestly, just blowing in the little crack between the casing and the L button has resulted in it working again for me.

I can't remember where the other threads were but they're simply a search away if you want something for future reference.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
beedog19 said:
There have been a couple threads on this topic. For the most part it just seems like it's a problem with dust getting in under the button. I've had the same problem and honestly, just blowing in the little crack between the casing and the L button has resulted in it working again for me.

I can't remember where the other threads were but they're simply a search away if you want something for future reference.

It's freaking crazy, but it works like a charm! I have to blow on mine alot now though, too many FPS's been played on my DS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30