DS lite L shoulder button

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by tiznatch, Jul 30, 2008.

1. tiznatch
    OP

tiznatch Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2008
    United States
    The L button on my ds lite doesnt seem to be working. When i push it, it feels just like the R button, except the ds doesnt recognise the input.

What can i do to fix this problem

EDIT: I tried cleaning the button with a q-tip dipped in water and it appears to be working again!

2. beedog19

beedog19 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2006
    United States
    Sunny Southern California
    There have been a couple threads on this topic. For the most part it just seems like it's a problem with dust getting in under the button. I've had the same problem and honestly, just blowing in the little crack between the casing and the L button has resulted in it working again for me.

I can't remember where the other threads were but they're simply a search away if you want something for future reference.

3. Shabadage

Shabadage GBAtemp Fan

Mar 12, 2008
    United States
    Colorado
    It's freaking crazy, but it works like a charm! I have to blow on mine alot now though, too many FPS's been played on my DS!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice