DS lite gba games error

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Zekrom_cool, Jun 19, 2011.

Jun 19, 2011

DS lite gba games error by Zekrom_cool at 1:26 PM (622 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Zekrom_cool
    OP

Member Zekrom_cool I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu

India
    I have some games of gba 9 pokemon leaf green, power rangers dino thuder, spider-man).
    All these games work on my friends gameboy advance but noy on my ds lite. Why does this happen?

2. wasim

Member wasim ♫ Music addict ♫

India
    this happened to me when i got jackie chan GBA
    all the other gba games worked fine on my ds ( lite ) but the game wont save in some of them thats all......

3. Sausage Head

Banned Sausage Head Lord Sausage LXIX

Netherlands
    it happens because they dont work on your ds lite.
    based on your information thats the only thing i can say about it.
    what kind of error does it give, or is it not showing up in the bios?

4. Zekrom_cool
    OP

Member Zekrom_cool I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu

India
    It doesn't save in spiderman and doesn't lload pokemon leaf green and all my other games.

5. webadmin40

Newcomer webadmin40 Newbie

India
    User is facing some errors in successful installation of games like gba 9 pokemon leaf green, power rangers dino thuder, spider-man, but the types of errors what was they facing that is not clear and due to this I don’t think somebody can help him. As per my opinion before the installation of any game user should follow the read me file of the game in which the minimum requirement of the system for the successful running of the game had been given in detail. Thereafter only they should try to install any game if their system meets the minimum requirement of the game. Then these types of errors can be avoided.I think these kind of problems are not in the ipad or iphone version.i read in some article that iphone app development are ensuring that the game would be bug free in next release.

6. koimayeul

Member koimayeul GBAtemp Maniac

France
    Since these errors work on your friend's GBA and are related to saving/loading maybe internal battery/memory of game catridges in question died meanwhile before you tried them on your DSLite

How long since he/she tried them on his/her GBA? As hard i try i can only come up with that with the given informations, sorry need moar

edit : also why the bump above oh well

7. thela_kid

Member thela_kid GBAtemp Regular

United States
    sillly question but....are the contacts in your dslite clean?

edit: crap i didn't realize this topic was old >>, and the person who bumped it wasn't even speaking relevant to the topic o.O