Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
WTF!
wtf.gif

Where did that button come from? An update within a game?

pnut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like a fake to me. The screen flicker makes me think it was on a computer and someone just created a mock Mii CHannel using flash.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I don't really believe a button combo would unlock it, nintendo has already announced the DS and Wii will connect together to unlock content etc, but I'd expect that to come with a firmware update.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I definietely think it's fake. There's no ™ after the "DS". And since when have Nintendo ever referred to it as just "DS"? They always call their consoles by their full name "Nintendo DS ™". They even get anal over people calling them GameBoy and not "Game Boy".

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Notice the hand stays at one angle the whole time?
I don't think that's really worth mentioning.. whenever I'm using the Wii, I only really rotate the hand while I'm waiting around for something to happen
tongue.gif

if the Mii character didn't move or something, it would be a huge giveaway, but I think this is pretty well done if it does turn out to be a fake

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I definietely think it's fake. There's no ? after the "DS". And since when have Nintendo ever referred to it as just "DS"? They always call their consoles by their full name "Nintendo DS ?". They even get anal over people calling them GameBoy and not "Game Boy".
When connected to Pokemon BR I don't believe it says TM...I could be wrong...either way its a pretty nice fake!

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This better not be the surprise. Cross my fingers for a layer that consolidates all the friends codes into one account name. please please please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-