XP
Country
United States
9hrs, 9doors, 9persons: white screen
DQM Rocket Slime: white screen
Game Center CX 2: gets past white screen, stays on black screen
Osu! Takatae! Ouendan! 2: same as GCCX2
PMD Sky: white screen

VNDS (homebrew): bluescreen libfat failure :( something to do with DLDI patching

Last edited by ultramario1998,

DontShootUp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to find games that don't save at all, but it seems like even ones you wouldnt think about at least save high scores.

Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits - Boots, Glitchy intro screen, lets you input your name, white screen.
Arkanoid DS: Black Screen lol
Atari Greatest Hits Vol 1 - Black Screen
Zoo Keeper: Black Screen
Meteos: White Screen
Bomberman: White Screen
Ivy The Kiwi: White Screen

I give up until the next release :)

Strange... I cannot boot anything at all, perhaps I am missing something because everytime I try to load something it says that an error has ocurred and need to power down the system...
Use FBI to navigate to SD>nds>twloader>cia and install the TWLNAND side.cia inside.

Last edited by DontShootUp,
Reactions: eldavo2090

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well it does work for some games, and that info could be usefull for devs
He already knows what's wrong with it. He said there's a read loop and only early games would work. The build was to play with, not for everyone to make a compatability list of all 'failed to run' games, which was already expected.

Reactions: DarkSynopsis

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
FYI people, most games require that you decompress arm9 (can be done using EveryFileExplorer) and repacking the rom using the decompressed arm9 binary and using that with bootstrap. Bootstrap doesn't yet handle arm9 compression so you have to do this manually. I use dslazy to repack the NDS file after replacing the arm9.bin with the one from EveryFileExplorer.

Two games I personally tested as working is Golden Eye Rogue Agent and Bomberman DS.

However Golden Eye hangs at a specific spot in the first level. Probably save related. Bomberman seems to occasionaly hang just after the new save cutscene. but if you get past it, it seems fully playable with little in the way of bugs.

Save redirection is not implemented yet, so for the few games that do work, don't expect to save your games. :P

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

SeanStar555

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is like a prerelease will the proper release have better game compatibility
This isn't even a prerelease. Not even an alpha build provided by the devs yet (I compiled and uploaded it myself). When the devs do release, I'm sure game compatibility will be much better..

Reactions: WeedZ

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
FYI people, most games require that you decompress arm9 (can be done using EveryFileExplorer) and repacking the rom using the decompressed arm9 binary and using that with bootstrap. Bootstrap doesn't yet handle arm9 compression so you have to do this manually. I use dslazy to repack the NDS file after replacing the arm9.bin with the one from EveryFileExplorer.

Two games I personally tested as working is Golden Eye Rogue Agent and Bomberman DS.

However Golden Eye hangs at a specific spot in the first level. Probably save related. Bomberman seems to occasionaly hang just after the new save cutscene. but if you get past it, it seems fully playable with little in the way of bugs.

Save redirection is not implemented yet, so for the few games that do work, don't expect to save your games. :P
Bro, I thought you sold your 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze: Hey :) If I book mark the topic where can I read them?